Monday 4 October 2010

Teaching

Hi all. So today I taught a class for 15 minutes. It was really scary. But my students are all really, really lovely and friendly and it gave me a buzz. We had to teach a class as a team and although there are 8 of us on our course we're broken down into 2 groups of 4 for teaching. Our group appears to have become 3 and Keeley and CR are my main allies and support. It means touring around has been limited but we hit the night markets last night and had more amazing street food. I need to remeber to take more pictures because the scene is always so South East Asian and there are always things to see. I'm starting to pick up more Thai-it's a language that is quite welcoming to beginners. No real theme to tonight but trust I'm working hard and enjoying the company and surrounding area too. As always big love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment